No Grow soothing aftercare gel is a topical anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory. Use immediately after removing unwanted hair with No Grow.
Soothing Aftercare contains a small amount of Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide (active ingredient) in order to tackle hair density and enhance the effect of your No Grow plan.
Can also be used after hair removed by shaving, plucking, epilating, waxing or laser treatment.
Note: We recommend pairing this product with all of the No Grow products, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Aftercare gel
- Just like a salon laser treatment
- For sensitive areas
- Suitable for all skin types
HOW TO APPLY NO GROW:
- Read instruction leaflet before using.
- Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once before you go to bed.
- For best results apply immediately after using the hair removal products.
- Soothing Aftercare Gel can also be applied immediately after shaving, waxing, depilation, plucking or laser treatment to reduce the rate of hair growth.
- Before applying ensure that the skin is dry and free from grease.
- Dispense a small amount of gel onto your fingertips.
- Massage into the skin and hair follicles for 30-40 seconds until the gel is fully absorbed and the skin is dry.
- Use medium to light finger pressure.
- Do not press too hard.
- Do not apply near eyes.
- Avoid lips and sensitive membrane areas around private parts.
- For best results apply immediately after your hair removal session.
- Continue with regular daily applications until hair growth has thinned, reduced in density and visible growth has slowed down or ceased.
- Wait 10 minutes before applying moisturizer, anti-ageing cream, foundation or make-up to your skin after using Hair Growth Inhibitor Gel.
Aqua, Cyamopsis, Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Potassium Thioglycolate, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil. Petrolatum. Potassium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alchohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Calcium Oxide, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide.
Click Here for more information on the ingredients.