No Grow Is The Latest Trend In Long Term Hair Removal.
No Grow Hair Removal System is a topically applied cream that replicates the process of male pattern baldness whereby deactivating the hair root itself.
- Long term hair removal
- Easy at home application
- Works on all hair types and pigmentation (even blonde and grey)
- Works on all skin types and pigmentation
- Does not cause hyperpigmentation
- Gentle on skin
- Safe to use over tattoos
- The No Grow Guarantee
No Grow reduces the concentration of nutrients at the base of the follicle – the place where hair growth starts. This causes miniaturization of the root so that the hair becomes progressively thinner and softer. With continual use, the hair ceases to grow and the result is smooth, hair-free skin.
No Grow Female Facial Hair Remover & Growth Inhibitor is specifically formulated for removing unwanted facial hair from the upper lip, chin and cheeks. This unique formula neutralizes the hair roots to reduce future growth.
If your facial hair is hormonal and course, more like a male beard, we recommend first using the Female Facial for 3-months and then slowly transitioning over to the Male Beard for the rest of your treatment course.
No Grow works on all hair colours, skin and hair types with no risk of hyperpigmentation or burning.
Note: We recommend pairing this product with the No Grow Soothing Gel, especially if you have sensitive skin.
HOW TO APPLY NO GROW:
1. Read all information provided i.e. instruction leaflet, Female Facial Guide, Top Tips and FAQ’s.
2. Perform an allergy test patch 24-hours prior to full application of No Grow.
3. Ensure that your skin is clean, dry and free from surface oil and creams.
4. Apply No Grow to skin which has hair growth of 1 - 2mm, this is so that the active ingredients can adhere to the hair shaft and neutralize the root. Shorter hair also reduces wastage and allows the cream to spread further.
5. Do not rub into the skin, you want to see a visible layer. (see application video below).
6. NEVER leave No Grow on your skin for longer than the recommended time. The Female Facial Guide provides you with a step by step process on how to introduce our active ingredient to your delicate facial skin. It only takes 5-minutes for the active ingredients to do its part, and travel to the root of the hair, via the hair shaft. Less is more, always respect your skin response.
7. Remove product thoroughly with the provided scraper or towel/face cloth followed by washing with soap and water.
8. Apply No Grow Soothing Gel immediately after application, 30-minutes later apply a nourishing natural cream to hydrate the skin followed by your regular products i.e. sun cream, make-up, serums, deodorant etc.
9. Remove your surface hair 24-hours post application.
10. Continue with weekly applications for 8-months until hair growth has thinned, reduced in density and visible growth has ceased.
11. Avoid contact with eyes and any soft tissue.
Here Is A Quick Video On How To Apply No Grow.
• Paraffinum Liquidum
• Cetearyl Alcohol
• Potassium Thioglycolate
• PEG-20 Stearate
• Calcium Hydroxide
• Potassium HydroxIde
• Butylene Glycol
• Propylene Glycol
• Sodium Gluconate
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
• Potassium Sorbate
• Sodium Benzoate
• Disodium EDTA
• Sodium Bisulfite
Caution: This is a long term hair removal solution (avoid areas where you want hair growth) and do not use if you are using Roacutane.
Individual results may vary.