No Grow offers nationwide delivery and will ship to most locations within South Africa. Delivery to locations regarded by the courier as (but not limited to) remote or a security risk will be rejected and refunded.
This Standard Delivery service is handled by various professional courier companies who will deliver your parcel straight to your door. With this service you will be provided with a tracking number that will allow you to track your parcel every step of the way.
Orders delivered to the Republic Of South Africa are free of charge and orders delivered to the Rest Of The World carry a shipping charge of R500.00 The delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice, and the applicable charges will be seen when checking out.
The delivery times depend on the area and location of the address provided and may vary to the times specified. For convenience No Grow will strive to have parcels delivered in the least amount of time possible.
- Major City Centres you can expect your parcel to arrive 2 - 5 working days
- Outlying Areas you can expect your parcel to arrive 5 - 7 working days, this depends on the distance the parcel needs to travel.
Please Note that the courier companies deliver during normal working hours so please use your Work Address if no persons will be home during those times.
- Any responsibility of No Grow is passed onto the user upon delivery to the address provided and No Grow is not responsible for any loss or unauthorized use of the goods once delivery has taken place.
- Orders placed after 12:00 on Working Days will be shipped the following day.
- Delivery times specified above may not be applicable if there are unforeseen complications.
- Orders are shipped during Weekdays and Working Days only.
- Orders placed after Friday 12:00 will be shipped Monday morning (Should that Monday not fall on a Public Holiday).
- No Grow carries no responsibility in the Clearing, Duties & VAT levied on the order according to the governing laws of the country to where the parcel is being exported, and it is the customers responsibility to know and understand the laws of the country before purchasing on our website.