No Grow soothing aftercare gel is a topical anti-irritant with calming properties. Use immediately after removing unwanted hair with No Grow.
- Aftercare gel
- Calming properties
- For sensitive areas
- Suitable for all skin types
- Enhances the effect of your No Grow plan
Our Soothing Aftercare Gel contains active ingredients that help tackle hair density and enhance the effect of your No Grow plan.
Can also be used after hair has been removed by shaving, plucking, epilating, waxing or laser treatment.
Note: We recommend pairing this product with all of the No Grow products, especially if you have sensitive skin.
HOW TO APPLY NO GROW:
1. Read instruction leaflet before using.
2. Apply twice a day, once in the morning and once before you go to bed.
3. For best results apply immediately after using the hair removal products.
4. Soothing Aftercare Gel can also be applied immediately after shaving, waxing, depilation, plucking or laser treatment to reduce the rate of hair growth.
5. Before applying ensure that the skin is dry and free from grease.
6. Dispense a small amount of gel onto your fingertips.
7. Massage into the skin and hair follicles for 30-40 seconds until the gel is fully absorbed and the skin is dry.
8. Use medium to light finger pressure.
9. Do not press too hard.
10. Do not apply near eyes.
11. Avoid lips and sensitive membrane areas around private parts.
12. For best results apply immediately after your hair removal session.
13. Continue with regular daily applications until hair growth has thinned, reduced in density and visible growth has slowed down or ceased.
14. Wait 10 minutes before applying moisturizer, anti-ageing cream, foundation or make-up to your skin after using Hair Growth Inhibitor Gel.
• Polysorbate 20
• Propylene Glycol
• Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Juice
• Butylene Glycol
• Glycine Soja Oil
• Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil
• Panthenyl Triacetate
• Disodium EDTA
• Centella Asiatica Extract
• Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
• Potassium Sorbate
• Dosium Benzoate
• Sodium Bisulfite